New Zealand’s biggest and most versatile travel lift
The 45m motor yacht ‘No Comment’ at Vessel Works
350 tonne lift capacity
Vessel Works boats a 350 tonne travel lift named ‘Hikinui’ that is manoeuvrable, swift and reliable.
‘Hikinui’ is able to:
- Take vessels that require urgent attention to the hardstand for emergency work
- Manoeuvre in tight spaces, enabling up to seven vessels on the hard stand at any one time
- Lift even large draft vessels fully from the water
- Enable advance planning for maintenance requirements
Vessel Works can provide:
- Deep water berths and lifting dock
- Marina Berths for low sitting vessels
- Deep water berths for vessels up to 60m
- Bridge Wharf berths for returning fishermen and vessels
Before you enter Vessel Works, please talk to our team. The operator is based at the office at the end of Den Place, Tauranga.
If you are interested in being hauled out please complete the following form and we will get back to you.
Construction updates and news
If you’d like to know about future developments at Vessel Works, please sign up here.
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.